I deleted the other post cos i realised it's very rude and rather offensive. I think tennis is the most fashionable sport, golf doesn't even come close. hehe. let's see. Lacoste, Fred Perry and Stella McCartney. which other sport beats these fashion labels ;) hahahaha. Anyway i'm watching Formula One and I really really like Massa even though he's not been doing so well this season. I don't know why i like/liked him the most the first time i saw the racers it was like ... love at first sight. which is really weird cos he's not handsome. at all. cute? yeah maybe. :) Ahhh i saw Saf saf on tv just now :) oh God i'm reminded of the time when tina told me she was working at ATP with all the pros and travelling with them on tour. then she said she got to touch/talk to safin and I CRIED OVER THAT COS I WAS SO JEALOUS HAHAHAHAHA psycho. i found the photos she gave me that she took with safin in my safe that day, God that was four years ago!!! and i have his autograph with my name written - tina said he shouted my name out loud! should i believe it yeah yeah i should okay yay i'm so happy.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Previous Posts
- i spent $22.90 on my CD and $49.90 on my earphones...
- how would you know what i'm like if i don't even s...
- i really really really need to head down to parago...
- I GOT MY IPOD BACK HEHE. now i need new earphones....
- darrelle. says: when i finish lorzzzzzdanielle say...
- 1. you're a pain in the neck2. get over yourself, ...
- “I got trapped in the friendship tip many, many ti...
- these changes aren't changing me.
- man u played like shit but i'm so happy they won!!...
- Went down to Forum yesterday D1 got a Marni bag + ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home