Saturday, May 9, 2009

SO i'm supposed to be at the party but i don't have my stuff and i didn't wanna be with lady blabber(HAHAHA) so i left with papa & mama. We went to Pepperoni's and i ordered my cabonara like i always do and it tasted like crap it was so bland. hahaha. WATCHED HAIRSPRAY NOW AND I CAN SING TO GOOD MORNING BALTIMORE/THE NICEST KIDS IN TOWN/I CAN HEAR THE BELLS/WITHOUT LOVE/YOU CAN'T STOP THE BEAT. Omg nikki blonsky's so fat HAHA sorry but honestly her arms are so short i think if she has an itch on her back she wouldn't be able to reach it. anyway dada bought momster(so love, really!) the prada phone!!!! it's so absolutely gorgeous i told mama that if she didn't want it she could give it to me no matter how old it is heheh. i'm so full i ate only the chicken rice with no chicken + chilli. i remember how i hated cucumbers cos i thought i would turn into a hamster if i ate them. I HATE MUSHROOMS TOO.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home