I can't wait for wednesday handsome will be back. I hope he texts me when he arrives. :) Anyway I just found out the work we have to complete for the holidays and oh my holy fuck (see i don't even use this word but it's so overwhelming i don't know how else to explain it) i didn't know it all existed I thought i only had bio to do but turns out otherwise - I've got Chem, Physics, Bio, Math, Chinese, IH, LA omg :( :( :( On a lighter note though, cos you see my brother's working at Gucci right for his internship and when Lady Gaga comes in August, the company will most likely be dressing her like how amazzzzzzzzzing is that. I'm so excited for him - going by the number of times he goes po-po-po-po-po-poker face (okay i don't know if i've got the right number of 'po's sorry about that heh) it's not hard to tell he really likes her music :) DAMN DAMN DAMN YOU STEMCELL TECHNOLOGY. Btw, the setter for the Bio SIA has some grammatical error. Okay sorry I'm such a weirdo okay byeeeee.
Monday, June 22, 2009
Previous Posts
- I'm so stoked for wimbledon hehe watched 27 dresse...
- yelle says: WHICH PART OF THE WORLD IS BANDUNG INy...
- Me: Tell me who you like!-: Who do I like?Me: I'M ...
- I REALLY NEED TO GET TO THE SEMIS AHHHHH whoohoo h...
- Got 2 new pairs of shoes, Bally + Armani = $900+ s...
- omg we found another top yesterday. Denim Armani J...
- Need to get James, buy rice and look into passion ...
- D1 WENT JOGGING YESTERDAY WOWOWOWOWOW. And when sh...
- "You were probably one of the reasons why he left....
- I think I'll move back.
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home