Monday, July 20, 2009

Omg my brother cracks me up like hellllll.
Kor kor: Don't eat your food with soya sauce! It's an insult to the chef.
I stare at him for 1 second and he turns around and goes "HAND THE KETCHUP" HAHAHAHAHAHA.
Me: I spy with my little eyes a piece of mushroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He goes to the kitchen and comes out singing this "I see mushroom in your eyes you can eat it with your fries just eat it!" in michael jackson's beat it tune. HAHAHA WHAT THE PONG.
I had such an organic dinner today. Egg tofu, beef(with no soya sauce), japanese fish cake and sukiyaki. FINE and sushi. with soya sauce. But it was so much healthier than the other people though hehe they had steak, pork, bacon woah what fats.

Kay i'll send my first fb mail right now :) I'm such a geek i know all lyrics to every high school musical song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home