saw my chinese marksheet omg 67?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHA yes i hope it's correct it would be a miracle if it were so please please please maybe it's 76 but she typed wrongly okay fat hope i shouldn't be greedy right 67 is already realllllly good. for me at least :) ahahaha that kept me happy the whole day :) :) :) :) :) couldn't stop talking/smiling about it HEHE. And oh em gee, this Kansas city guy struck lottery twice this year? SO MUCH MONEY. If i had a huge lump sum of money i would buy ....................... some friends. HAHAHAHAHAAH I'M KIDDING I'M HAPPY WITH MY ONE FRIEND - EVELI BUTCHU. :) i'm in such a good mood cos of my chinese thinking about physics really is such a bummer but omg i totally was NOT expecting 60+ cos i normally try harder in the test but this one i was just like it's not gonna make a difference if i tried. hehhhhh and my tutor didn't come the day before like normal. so maybe that's why it worked right? I PRAY PRAY PRAY I REALLY GOT 67!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Previous Posts
- Today i got :in orange :) i wanted to get my toy w...
- "I think our hands just made a baby." - Ned Freedm...
- "U R SO GAY""hahahaha that song's actually quite n...
- mommy got me the 17 again DVD she really is awesom...
- woah woah woah i like HAHAHAHAHAHAH NO I'M KIDDING...
- I THINK I'M FALLING FOR YOU. You're like the coole...
- so cute. n e ways (HAHA) i think lady gaga would b...
- Basir: It's a fallacy!!!Coach Shaun: what the hell...
- saw this on perez and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww?!?!?!th...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home