Friday, June 26, 2009

was supposed to go out with the krazy klub but then i had to meet my teacher at united square then she bailed out on me so in the end i didn't go for anything. hahahahahahaha i'm guessing who handsome likes i think i know now haha gotta tell jean. omg i was talking to steve just now about the BK ad HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg then i was like SEVEN INCHES IS VERY VERY LONG. then he was like nooooo it's only one inch longer than a subway and cos the BK ad is ... so i was thinking like weird and he's like you're so sick i'm telling everyone HAHA. I just got a subway i don't feel like eating it anymore. Mike's in malaysia he says i'm an eating machine ahahaha. Omg i just realised i have a lot of clothes. I'll take a photo of my room or something i kinda just got my maid to clear it at least there's walking space now ahaha. anyway, michael jackson's passed away that's so saddening. Everyone knows how much I love Michael Jackson's music it's the greatest and it's no wonder why he's "King of Pop" right? And it's such a sudden loss it's kinda hard to believe. R.I.P michael you were the best dancer ever justin timberlake's no where close. NOT EVEN GEORGE OK YOU WERE THE BEST EVERRRR YOU WILL LIVE ON. My condolences to his kids. Oh oh i permed my hair. I look like Hagrid you know that dude from Harry Potter ahahhaha but my sister + mom both say it's cool it's really big like the high fashion black models but i'm not pretty enough so i end up looking like Hagrid. When it's wet it looks like maggie noodles. HAHAHA bad choice. I'm feeling so fat I had so much dessert at Marriott that day HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 2 french tarts + rich chocolate + apple strudel i love apple strudel/apple pie. when i told mike about apple pie he was like "the one dollar mcdonald one is good" and yes it is very good!!! hahaha i like cheap food. :)

If you think i shop a lot, here's this:
My mom at Paul Smith : "I'VE BEEN VERY GOOD THIS YEAR I only bought 5 bags this month"
D1: "5 is a lot. And you bought another 2 today."
Mom: "Eh this bag's very nice and it's quite cheap for Paul Smith right it's only $500+ let's get the other pattern."
D3: It's not that nice.
Mom: It's not bad.
D1 + D3: MOM!!!
Mom: EH THAT ONLY MAKES 8 OKAY I BOUGHT 16 BAGS IN 2 MONTHS LAST YEAR EXCLUDING THE ONES FROM ENGLAND

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA omg shopaholic. Ah but anyway she only spends on bags and perfume. I spend on bags + shoes + clothes. My sister spends on ... bags + shoes + clothes + a little little bit on perfume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home