I've got milk in my hand. With sugar in it. Lately I haven't been texting anyone/people texting me and i think it's because of this:
X: Hi I'm bored. -stuff you shouldn't know-
Me: Oops sorry for the late reply i was lazy to pick my phone up.
X: Fine don't want to talk to me. Bye.
Me: Okay bye.
Normally I would be like no i didn't say that i just said i was lazy. But at that time i thought everyone was a peeve i was rude and that made him shut up. Geez sorry. :( And also,
Y: YOOOOOOO.
Me: What.
HAHA oh goodness i'm so rude when i'm pissed. Hannah said it's really obvious when i don't like a person cos i just completely diss the person. Heh. Anyway my brother has been watching a lot of Avatar recently and
Me: YOU'RE GONNA SCOLD ME IF I TOUCH THIS RIGHT! HEHE.
D2: YES I'M GONNA BEND YOUR FINGER. I'M A FINGER BENDER.
HAHAHAHAHAHA what the freak you're such a kukunadan. Anyway daddy just got this guy to come over to redo our toilet it's so disgusting. this came as a surprise though my daddy's so efficient we were just talking about it this morning. YAY DADDY!!! :)dinner with calista + ryan later :) :) :)
X: Hi I'm bored. -stuff you shouldn't know-
Me: Oops sorry for the late reply i was lazy to pick my phone up.
X: Fine don't want to talk to me. Bye.
Me: Okay bye.
Normally I would be like no i didn't say that i just said i was lazy. But at that time i thought everyone was a peeve i was rude and that made him shut up. Geez sorry. :( And also,
Y: YOOOOOOO.
Me: What.
HAHA oh goodness i'm so rude when i'm pissed. Hannah said it's really obvious when i don't like a person cos i just completely diss the person. Heh. Anyway my brother has been watching a lot of Avatar recently and
Me: YOU'RE GONNA SCOLD ME IF I TOUCH THIS RIGHT! HEHE.
D2: YES I'M GONNA BEND YOUR FINGER. I'M A FINGER BENDER.
HAHAHAHAHAHA what the freak you're such a kukunadan. Anyway daddy just got this guy to come over to redo our toilet it's so disgusting. this came as a surprise though my daddy's so efficient we were just talking about it this morning. YAY DADDY!!! :)dinner with calista + ryan later :) :) :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home