Saturday, May 30, 2009

i just realised the only places i ever shop at are Paragon and DFS. How deprived. Hahaha. Was reading xanga.com/fool_forlove and came across this http://fool-forlove.xanga.com/680669839/without-love/ I STILL WANT THOSE THINGS hehe. And it's really nice to read about my past so much that I've forgotten, what joy you gave me and what misery you put me through. And i'm really appreciative of the fact that i've been blessed with my few but VERY good friends and sorry i've been an idiot lately I don't know why I've been so touchy. Anyway it was a joy to be reminded of these memories - i sounded so much more emo but at the same time carefree. I sounded like a bloody retard i'd laugh like HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA at something not that funny but still funny. I guess I still do that. But I actually did have some emo nemo lines about you. I'm afraid my level of intelligence has dropped drastically I don't know how to be emo anymore. Not that I want to. I haven't been feeling too troubled by boys recently well because i haven't been talking to any and because I couldn't like them it's just impossible. Love free is the way to go kiddos. Been bargaining with Mom for hours on the laptop so I can finally finish The Hills/The City/Gossip Girl/90210. Oh yeah Australia's Next Top Model was such a drag, Alex looks so much more "model" than Demelza.

How about this for nostalgia:
http://fool-forlove.xanga.com/672148265/cool-cat-and-friends/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home